Ongoing Social Media Content Creation
One of the ways I can help you with your Instagram and Facebook profiles is by taking on management of them on a retainer-basis. This means I have the logins and post on your behalf, with you putting in as much or as little input as you like.
Some of my clients message me on a casual weekly basis, dropping info and pics in a group chat. Others work with me for an initial briefing and then take a step back and don't have to worry about it at all! The frequency of our check-ins is up to you.
My two current packages for retainer are:
- Initial profile review and style advice, tweaking current profiles/bios/link/about info. We can do this in in person or remotely.
- 2x grid posts a week using image/video/bespoke graphics, each with a developed caption and relevant hashtags.
- Organic stories managed in response to real time events. By the nature of working remotely, these are usually re-shares which keep a presence in the top 'Stories Bar'. If you'd prefer to do stories yourself, that's absolutely fine too.
- ‘Community curation’ of following and chatting to industry relevant accounts, influencers and customers/clients/wonderful humans.
- As above but with 4 x grid posts per week.
For working together I suggest a three month minimum to start off with as it tends to take a couple of months to get the ball rolling and start seeing results - after that we’ll give each other one month notice of any changes.
From experience, it works best if you also remain logged in and can view and respond to direct messages and more personalised comments yourself - it is your business after all and people want to talk to you! This is why I have described what I do as 'content creation' rather than total 'social media management'. Of course I will still help where I can, and if you really don't have the time to do messages and comments, or want a completely offline approach, let me know and we can create a bespoke package.
Email me about content creation and ongoing social media support: